Digital Passport Asset Representation
Digital Passport is a Digital twin-based Asset Representation built on the International Digital twin data model. It provides a universal standard representation of any physical asset with the flexibility to add information across the product value chain. The entire product life cycle can be added to a digital passport based on business needs. A digital passport will become your company’s local representation on the factory floor allowing interaction with end-users.
All critical data from basic Nameplates to documentation like user manuals, technical specifications, or services like remote technical support, chat capabilities, or even AI/ML-based services like predictive maintenance can be incorporated into the digital passport. Your asset will be able to generate alerts and notifications, order spare parts, and even predict failure delivering a superior customer experience on your assets.
Key Benefits and Features
- Adherence to International standard
- Allow customer interaction with your asset in AR
- One click customer support directly from Asset
- Ability to add more capability blocks like – Predictive maintenance
- Human / Machine readable data
- Direct import capability to ERP/CRM
- Build on Asset Administration shell – The digital twin standard based on IDTA ( International Digital Twin Assosiation)
- Submodel included – Digital Name plate / Documentation/ Services/ Maintenance
- Real time data stream – Data visualization widgets
- 3D – AR Asset view
- Remote AR based technical support